What a start in the day!
I was just walking to the main station to get my train and off course was again really excited because I have had a new idea. So I was telling my friend about it and was stopping. The text I was writing was more like: Yeah I know another idea from Stephanie…. And here it comes.
I have amazing ideas but that’s it. I stop with pushing them further. It’s just the Moment. I know it’s a gift that I have the idea and …. stop.
Metaphorical you can say you’re in full speed running but stopping straight because there is a small puddle in front of you. So you are turning around and go back home.
That’s maybe the best description what I can give. That’s what I am doing my hole lifelong.
Some ideas are coming they pulling me so strong to them, that after years I fulfil them, but more than 98% getting lost in the ocean.
So what is the plan?
- Start your time management. I know, I know it is so easy to come home from a 11hour working day throwing your bag in a corner and starting with watching TV the hole evening and before you realise it its night and you don’t know where the day is gone.
- No TV in the evening. Set yourself a time limit like your parents have done when you were a child. Pick one specific movie and watch it and then turn it off.
- Don’t sit the hole day before the phone.
- Start with a list what your dreams are.
- The 3-minute rule: if you can do it in less than 3 minutes do it now. The rest can be done later.
- Every single dream starts with a single step. What is your first step?
I can’t tell you that much further because I am also still in the process to realise more dreams for myself. Some are taking a few minutes to archive them, some needing years to get fulfilled. When you start, keep moving, amazing things are waiting of you!